Orthopedic Spine Surgery Opportunity in Fairfield County, CT
- Position Type
A group in Connecticut is seeking a full-time spine surgeon. Qualified candidates will have orthopedic surgery residency training as well as spine surgery fellowship training. You will provide operative and non-operative care for patients with diseases and injuries of the spine as well as related traumatic injuries. Candidate must be board certified or board eligible.
This partnership-track opportunity position offers a two year salary guarantee and possible bonuses. You will also receive full family medical and dental benefits, vacation/PTO, CME time and stipend, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living and working in Fairfield County Connecticut, one of the wealthiest counties in America. You will be within an hour and fifteen minutes from New York City by car or train and just 15 minutes from New Haven.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, send your CV and references to email@example.com or call Ron Bansak at 203.663.9362.
- Orthopedic spine surgeon need
- Large premiere private practice orthopedic surgery group
- Board certified or board eligible
- Must be fellowship trained
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Excellent place to live, practice, and raise a family
- Close to the NYC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Orthopedic Spine Surgery Opportunity in Fairfield County, CT
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly