Opportunity for a Hand and Upper Extremity Orthopedic Surgeon in California
- Position Type
A large hospital in California is seeking a hand and upper extremity fellowship trained orthopedic surgeon to join two others. The hospital has an internal medicine and orthopedic residency program providing for resident coverage as well as the opportunity to teach and to work with the dedicated clinical research fellow on research on publications if so inclined. The call here will be 1:3. Enjoy the autonomy of private practice with the security of being employed with this non-profit medical foundation model.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered full health/dental/vision benefits, vacation, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, 401(K), and malpractice coverage.
Located in an excellent location where major cities, wineries, national parks, and skiing are all just a drive away. There are excellent school options and affordable housing, this is a great place to relocate with family.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
If interested, contact Brittany Patton directly at 203.663.9348 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Join two other surgeons
- Be busy from day one
- Work out of one large facility
- Academics and research available
- Must be fellowship trained in hand and upper extremity
- Da Vinci on site
- Affordable housing with access to major cities
- Easy drive to skiing and hiking
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Opportunity for a Hand and Upper Extremity Orthopedic Surgeon in California
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly