A Physiatrist is Wanted for Locums Help in GA
- Position Type
A Georgia clinic is in need of a locum tenens PM&R physician to assist with their growing program. The schedule is 8 am 5 pm, 1 2 days per month, and the covering physician will see 15 20 patients per day. The ideal physician is board certified or board eligible and has an active GA state license.
We have a variety of assignments to choose fromwith the length, location, and level of pay youre looking for.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: GA state license needed
- Schedule: 8 am 5 pm
- Caseload: 15 20 patients per day
- Procedures: RFAs, Epidurals, facet injections, and blocks
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for A Physiatrist is Wanted for Locums Help in GA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly