A Facility in Pennsylvania Requires a Locums Urologist
- Position Type
We are currently helping a facility in Pennsylvania that is in need of a locum tenens urology physician. Your assignment schedule will be 24-hour call with inpatient and clinic coverage. You will see 15 20 patients per day. As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified or board eligible and have a PA state medical license.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: PA state license needed
- Schedule: 24-hour call
- Caseload: 15 20 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for A Facility in Pennsylvania Requires a Locums Urologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly