An Ohio Facility Seeks a Temporary Urgent Care Physician
- Position Type
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Ohio that is in need of an urgent care physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 9 am 9 pm, three shifts per week, and you will see four patients per hour on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current BLS, PALS, and ACLS certification. For this assignment, you need to have an active OH state license.
Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more information on this assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: OH state license needed
- Schedule: Three days per week
- Caseload: Four patients per hour
- Other Certification: BLS, PALS, and ACLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for An Ohio Facility Seeks a Temporary Urgent Care Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly