A New Hampshire Facility Seeks a Temporary Emergency Medicine Physician
- Position Type
A facility in New Hampshire seeks an emergency medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule will consist of 24-hour shifts, and the average annual volume is 9,500. The facility has Medhost EMR. You must be board certified. Physicians who don't hold a current NH state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need. To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- Certification: BC required
- License: NH state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 24-hour shifts
- Charting: Medhost EMR
- Caseload: 9,500 annual volume
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for A New Hampshire Facility Seeks a Temporary Emergency Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly