A Facility in MN Requires a Locum Tenens Emergency Medicine Physician
- Position Type
We are assisting a Minnesota-based facility that is currently seeking an emergency medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule will consist of 12-hour and 24-hour shifts. You will see 10 patients per day on average. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible. The facility has Meditech EMR. You need to have an active MN state license.
We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: MN state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 12-hour and 24-hour shifts
- Charting: Meditech EMR
- Caseload: 10 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for A Facility in MN Requires a Locum Tenens Emergency Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly