A Locums Emergency Medicine Physician is Needed in Minnesota
- Position Type
We are currently helping a hospital in Minnesota that is in need of an emergency medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. This facilitys average annual volume is 30,000.
As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified with ACLS, ATLS, and PALS certification. For this assignment, CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain a MN state license. The EMR is Meditech.
Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more information on this assignment.
- Certification: BC required
- License: MN state license needed, not required to apply
- Charting: Meditech EMR
- Caseload: 30,000 annual volume
- Other Certification: ACLS, ATLS, and PALS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for A Locums Emergency Medicine Physician is Needed in Minnesota
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly