Locums Job in Iowa for a Pediatric Hospitalist
- Position Type
A new locum tenens pediatric hospitalist opportunity is now available in Iowa. You must be comfortable attending high-risk deliveries. The assignment schedule is 24-hour call, and the physician will see 3 7 patients per day.
The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with PALS and NRP certification. You need to have an active IA state license for this assignment.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: IA state license needed
- Schedule: 24-hour call
- Caseload: 3 7 patients per day
- Other Certification: NRP and PALS
- Procedures: Attending high-risk deliveries
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for Locums Job in Iowa for a Pediatric Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly