Pain Management Position in Memphis, TN Area
- Position Type
There is a new pain management physician opportunity in the Memphis, Tennessee metropolitan area. The opportunity is for a pain management anesthesiologist or physiatrist who wants to work hard, play hard, and see their earnings go far with an excellent cost of living. Candidates must be board certified or in the process. A pain management fellowship is required. The work schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. There will be no weekends or call schedule. You will do 100 percent interventional pain management procedures. They will consider new fellows.
This position offers an excellent compensation plus production bonus and full benefits.
This position is located in a suburb of the great city of Memphis, Tennessee. Memphis is home to the blues, soul, and rock and roll. The food is unforgettable, the people are friendly, and the living is easy. This town epitomizes down-home Southern comfort.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find a anesthesiology or PM&R job in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For more information, please call Peter DeMasi directly at 203.663.9343 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Established group expanding into a new location
- 100 percent interventional pain procedures
- Monday through Friday
- No nights or weekends
- Great referral system
- Current fellows welcome to apply
- Great compensation model
- Full benefits including malpractice and medical
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Pain Management Position in Memphis, TN Area
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly