An Indiana Facility is Searching for a Locums Emergency Medicine Physician
- Position Type
An Indiana-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens emergency medicine physician. The assignment schedule consists of 12-hour and 24-hour shifts and the average annual volume is 13,000.
The incoming physician must have ACLS, ATLS, BLS, and PALS certification. The facility's EMR is Athena. For this assignment, you need to have an active IN state license.
Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more information on this assignment.
- Certification: BC not required
- License: IN state license needed
- Schedule: 12-hour and 24-hour shifts
- Charting: Athena EMR
- Caseload: 13,000 annual volume
- Other Certification: ACLS, ATLS, BLS, and PALS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for An Indiana Facility is Searching for a Locums Emergency Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly