Fantastic Endocrinology opportunity in a nice Ohio City
- Position Type
An exciting Endocrinology opportunity is now available for a hospital employed position in Ohio. The community has an immediate demand due to area growth and facility need. The scope of your practice will be mostly outpatient. Easy access to a local but busy hospital. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm. Become part of this excellent opportunity, stay busy from day one with already existing patient base.
You will work closely with other physicians and staff. This position requires a current Ohio license, and CompHealths licensing team can help you with the processing and application. Current fellows are also encouraged to apply. This hospital employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. Offered are life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, PTO, CME time, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
Get ready to enjoy living and working in this easy going, affordable and safe Ohio city. Area has a low cost of living, plenty of fresh air, and a friendly town feel. Its a great place to settle down, with easy access to Daytona, short commutes, and stress-free living. If you or a colleague are interested in this opportunity, please contact your personal CompHealth consultant today.
To get started, please contact Austyn Iwuh at 801.930.3363 or email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Endocrinology position with a booming facility in Ohio
- Fantastic schedule of Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm with no call
- Work closely with other physicians in the organization for strong referral base
- Take over already existing base and be busy from day one for great income
- Live and practice in this very low cost of living Ohio city
- Life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits and more are covered
- A very rewarding retirement package
- Lavish incentives and bonuses plus relocation assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Fantastic Endocrinology opportunity in a nice Ohio City
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly