A Temporary Emergency Medicine Physician is Wanted in California
- Position Type
There is a new locum tenens emergency medicine opportunity now available in California. Your assignment schedule will be 8-hour to 10-hour shifts, and the facility averages 90 patients per day. The electronic medical record system is Meditech.
As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible and have an active CA state license.
Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more information on this assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: CA state license needed
- Schedule: 8-hour to 10-hour shifts
- Charting: Meditech EMR
- Caseload: 90 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for A Temporary Emergency Medicine Physician is Wanted in California
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly