An Arizona Facility is Seeking a Temporary Cardiothoracic Surgeon
- Position Type
A medical center in Arizona seeks a locum tenens cardiothoracic surgery physician. The assignment schedule will consist of clinic and call coverage.
The facility uses Cerner EMR system. The ideal candidate is board certified. CompHealth can help physicians without an AZ state license obtain one.
Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more information on this assignment.
- Certification: BC required
- License: AZ state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Clinic and call
- Charting: Cerner EMR
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for An Arizona Facility is Seeking a Temporary Cardiothoracic Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly