- Position Type
HealthCare Partners Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time OB/GYN Physician to join our team in Montebello, CA. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. Our priorities are clinical excellence, evidence-based practice, cost effective resource allocation and high patient and provider satisfaction.
HealthCare Partners? offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners? is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete! ? ?
- Our outpatient clinic is located in Montebello CA
- Schedule consists of being in office 3 ½ days, ½ day OR, ½ rounding and ½ day off ?
- Office hours are Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
- We work out of 2 hospitals -- White Memorial Medical Center and Monterey Park Hospital
- Panel consist of reproductive age women to menopause
- Call requirements are every fourth day and every fourth weekend
- 2-3 In office proceduresper day such as NST, ultrasound, biopsies
- An average of 8-10 deliveries per month
- 12-20 patients per day in clinic
- Shared call between 4 other doctors
- Potential for overnight calls to be taken from home
- Minimally invasive surgery required, 4 hours per week at the ambulatory surgery center
- Unrestricted CA Medical License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- OB/GYN Board Eligibility or Certification
- Experience with IUDs, Colposcopy, LEEP, basic office procedures
- Expertise in minimally invasive surgery (not including robotic surgery)
- Interest in Office Ultrasound
- Residence in proximity to the area (East Los Angeles, San Gabriel Valley)
- Medical or fluent Spanish speaking ability
- Previous experience preferred, not required
- Competitive base salary with full benefits such as medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, tail malpractice insurance, etc.
- Performance, patient panel, and metric bonus program
- Paid CME days and expenses paid for
- Opportunities for partnership and senior partnership
- Advanced EMR system in place
- Licensure reimbursement
- Dedicated support staff such as nurses and medical assistants?
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners Medical Group is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
Apply for OB/Gyn Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly