New Jersey Medical Facility Needs Anesthesiology Physicians
- Position Type
CompHealth is currently assisting a hospital in New Jersey with their search for an anesthesiologist. The facility needs assistance with the growing patient census. You will have one day of call per week, and one weekend per month with post call day off. You will see a lot of orthopedic, surgery, and general anesthesia. There will be a very small amount of bread and butter healthy pediatrics. They have an immediate need and new graduates are welcomed.
This hospital-employed opportunity with possible partnership-track has a competitive compensation package with a sign-on bonus. You will be offered medical benefits, five weeks of vacation, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living in this excellent northern New Jersey area. This town is located just outside New York City, NY. You will be able to experience all the NYC has to offer, and Manhattan is just under the tunnel.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other anesthesiology jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Darline Morris at 203.663.9385 or send your CV and references to darline.morris@compHealth.com.
- Immediate need with partnership-track
- Ortho, surgery, and general anesthesia
- No heads, trauma, or hearts
- Post call day off
- Board certified or eligible
- New graduates welcomed
- Sign-on bonus and five weeks of vacation
- 20 minutes from NYC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for New Jersey Medical Facility Needs Anesthesiology Physicians
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly