Surgical Critical Care, Trauma, or Surgical Oncologist to Join a Private Surgery Group in Maryland
- Position Type
An exciting general surgeon opportunity is no available. They need someone fellowship trained in either trauma, colorectal, or surgical oncology to join a surgery group in Maryland. Join a busy surgery group that performs the majority of surgery in the area. You would have to be able to take trauma (level 3 center) call if its a colorectal or surgical oncology surgeon. They will consider 2019 fellows that are ready to commit. This opportunity will fill quickly.
You will receive a competitive salary and production incentive. The partnership will be offered after year one or two. You will also receive medical and dental benefits, relocation assistance, retirement plan, CME with stipend, PTO/vacation time, and malpractice insurance.
On the Eastern Shore reasonable housing options can be found and the schools are excellent. There is an abundance of outdoor activities such as fishing, boating, golf, and the beach. Restaurants and other resort amenities are also available.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, send your CV and references to email@example.com or call 203.663.9362.
- General surgeon needed
- Fellowship trained colon-rectal, surgical oncologist, or trauma
- Work out of one hospital
- Partnership track
- Production bonus opportunity
- Malpractice paid and vacation/CME time
- Not far from Coast and Atlantic Beaches
- Great location, East of Baltimore and Washington, DC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Surgical Critical Care, Trauma, or Surgical Oncologist to Join a Private Surgery Group in Maryland
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly