Urology Opening in Maine
- Position Type
This is an opportunity for a urologist to join a critical access hospital affiliated multi-specialty group in a small town in Eastern Maine. You will take over an established practice due to the retirement of the current urologist. The practice has been going strong for many years and continues to grow and progress.
You will get an annual salary plus incentive compensation based on RVUs. The benefits include six weeks of vacation, one week of CME a year (financial allotment for this as well), and one week sick time a year. You will also receive health, dental, vision, 401k, disability insurance option, optional life insurance, and loan repayment available.
This is a very family friendly community that is a close drive to larger cities in New England.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity please call Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 and send your CV to email@example.com for consideration.
- Replace a retiring urologist
- General urology practice
- Employed practice model
- See a mix of general urology cases
- Robot is not available at this time
- Must be BE/BC
- Sorry no visa candidates
- Experience preferred, not required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Urology Opening in Maine
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly