BE/BC Outpatient Pulmonologist
- Position Type
Outpatient Pulmonologist | Guaranteed Salary + Bonus | Relocation Allowance
Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods (SMGR) is recruiting for a BE/BC Outpatient Pulmonologist. The ideal candidate will have single or multi-specialty Group practice experience in an outpatient setting. Fluency in Spanish is highly desirable. Please respond with your updated CV as well as the best time to contact you with details so we may discuss these options further.
- Must be Board Certified/Board Eligible
- Full-time position, .8 FTE to 1.0 FTE, Monday-Friday
- 50% General Pulmonology, 50% Sleep Lab, Certified Sleep Lab on site
- Ambulatory based
- Relocation allowance / Sign on bonus
- Spanish speaking a plus!
- Generous compensation and benefits, including paid CME, up to six weeks’ vacation, pension plan and 401(k)
- Fixed income guarantee for first 1-2 years, eligible for production incentive thereafter
- Flexibility for work and life balance
- Completely ambulatory. No inpatient work
Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods (SMGR), a 100+ member multi-specialty group, is a rapidly growing physician group in the beautiful Sonoma County. SMGR is physician-owned and affiliated with Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation (SPMF). SPMF is part of the Sutter Medical Network, connecting you to more than 5000 primary care and specialist physicians. Our mission is patient centered care.
SMGR has been nationally recognized as a medical group that provides the highest quality and most complete health care possible. Accolades include:
- Top Performing Physician Group by the Integrated Healthcare Association
- CAPG Elite Status—the highest possible honor awarded by the California Association of Physician Groups (CAPG) professional organization
- Consumer Reports—Best in the Bay Area among 17 medical groups for “Overall Healthcare” and listed in the top 10 in the state out of over 170 medical group.
For additional information regarding this position:
3883 Airway Dr. Suite 300, Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Job Number: SMGR2018-105
Santa Rosa, the largest city in Sonoma County, is nestled in the center of the internationally famous Sonoma Wine Country. This warm and friendly city of 450,000 people is an urban blend of art and culture, food, wine and recreation. It is 55 miles north of San Francisco, 30 miles east of the Pacific Ocean and close to 200 wineries in Sonoma County. It also offers 16 golf courses, hot air ballooning, spas and river sports and the famous Sonoma County cuisine. It is a wonderful place to live and work, has a professional symphony, a vigorous theater program, excellent schools, great weather and some of the most affordable housing in the Bay Area.
EEO – Equal Employment Opportunity
Apply for BE/BC Outpatient Pulmonologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly