Nocturnist in Warrenton, Virginia
- Position Type
Adfinitas Health is the largest Physician owned and managed inpatient group in the Mid-Atlantic Region. We are growing nationally and seeking to add Hospitalist and Post-Acute Providers to our team! Adfinitas Health provides quality care in more than 60 Acute and Post-Acute Care facilities centered around providing continuity of care to our patients and streamlined communication to our primary care partners. Our innovative and quality driven programs provide opportunity for clinical and leadership education to offer professional growth to our providers.
We are looking for a Nocturnist to join our team in Warrenton, VA!
- 97-Bed Community Hospital
- Nationwide recognition of advanced work in patient-centered care
- A Planetree Designated Facility since May of 2000
- State-of-the-Art Medical Technology
- On December 12th, 2014 received full accreditation status as a Chest Pain Center from the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care (SCPC).
- Received HealthGrades Specialty Excellence Award and was recognized in the Northern Virginia Magazine as a five-star hospital for Gastrointestinal Surgeries and Procedures as well as Pancreatitis
- Nationally recognized for excellence in orthopedic care
- Respiratory Department has been awarded Quality Respiratory Care Recognition (QRCR) in 2015 and 2016 by the American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC)
- Confirmed as a Certified Primary Stroke Center by the Joint Commission in February of 2011 and passed its annual inspection on March 23.
Adfinitas Health offers full-time employees competitive benefits:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Additional Monthly Productivity Based Incentives
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health Insurance (Dental, Medical, and Vision)
- Malpractice Insurance (100% Employer-Paid)
- Basic Life Insurance Coverage (100% Employer-Paid)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Coverage (AD&D) (100% Employer-Paid)
- Short-Term Disability (STD) Coverage (100% Employer-Paid)
- Long-Term Disability (LTD) Coverage (100% Employer-Paid)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) (100% Employer-Paid)
- Retirement Savings Plan: 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Continuing Medical Education (CME)
Warrenton is a city in northern Virginia in the seat of Fauquier County with a population of 9,611 at the 2015 census. Fauquier County Public Schools is located in Fauquier County, Virginia approximately 40 miles from Washington, DC and 80 miles from Richmond, the state capital. Fauquier County encompasses a land area of approximately 650 square miles and is bordered by the counties of Prince William, Stafford, Culpeper, Warren, Clarke, Loudoun, and Rappahannock. Because of its proximity to Washington, DC, the county has experienced consistent population growth rates over the past 10 years and is currently home to around 68,000 residents. Despite that, the County remains primarily rural.
Apply for Nocturnist in Warrenton, Virginia
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly