- Position Type
GENERAL RADIOLOGY OPPORTUNITY
Visalia Medical Clinic is the largest multi-specialty group between Fresno and Bakersfield with over 50 physicians and advanced practice providers in over 16 specialties. For more than 75 years, Visalia Medical Clinic has remained committed to its mission to care for patients by partnering with the best and brightest providers, and to stay abreast of changes to the benefit of our patients.
- Affiliated with Kaweah Delta Medical Foundation
- Service area covers 2 counties - 600k+ population
- Group payer mix: 75% PPO, 20% Medicare, 5% cash
- Long-term disability insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- CME allowance
- License, dues & subscriptions allowance
- Paid time off for CME and vacation
No weekends, holidays or calls
The City of Visalia, with a population over 130,000, is centrally located between Los Angeles and San Francisco, only an hour's drive from national parks, and within easy reach of coastal beaches. Visalia offers the unique combination of affordable housing, a friendly community, easy commute to work, and economic opportunity. The cost of living may be small town, but the cultural amenities are big city!
Apply for General Radiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly