Pulmonary Critical Care Physician Opening
- Position Type
Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group: 500+ Providers
Sharp Memorial Hospital / 650+ Bed Facility
Live and work in San Diego, California boasting miles of sandy beaches, incredible weather, major attractions, amazing outdoor activities; San Diego is one of the most popular tourist destinations on the West Coast. San Diego is family friendly, with a diverse geography delivering a multitude of housing options and top rated school districts.
Only cover one hospital = Sharp Memorial Hospital. Outpatient pulmonary clinic located adjacent to hospital campus. Sharp Memorial Hospital:
- 656 bed hospital - 60 Bed ICU
- County’s largest emergency and trauma center + stroke center
- Heart surgery, cancer, orthopedics, rehab, organ transplant & more
Group’s has 6 MDs and 4 NPs dedicated to the pulmonary department
- Ideal candidate will be board eligible/certified in sleep medicine
Cerner EMR in the hospital | AllScripits in the office This is a true team approach to pulmonary and critical care medicine; culture of collaboration, collegiately and strong support for each other when needed Competitive starting salary with excellent benefits VERY high long term income potential
- Opportunity to become a shareholder in the group after your second year of employment
About the Group:
Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group is one of the largest, most comprehensive medical group in San Diego County, with 22 locations offering services such as primary and specialty care, laboratory, physical therapy, radiology, pharmacy and urgent care.
Founded in 1923, our multispecialty medical group of more than 500 physicians and 2,800 staff members represent virtually every field of medicine and are dedicated to delivering the extraordinary level of caring called ‘The Sharp Experience’, which combines clinical excellence, advanced technology and patient- and family-centered care.
- Recognized for quality results and received full accreditation from the National Committee for Quality Assurance for our disease management program.
- Named 2014 Acclaim Award Winner by the American Medical Group Association signifying Sharp Rees-Stealy as one of the top medical groups in the nation.
- Named one of California’s top performing medical groups by the California State Office of the Patient Advocate in its 2014 edition of the Health Care Quality Report Card
Apply for Pulmonary Critical Care Physician Opening
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly