Polyclinic Now Medical Director
- Position Type
This position combines an active urgent care clinical practice with administrative leadership. As Medical Director of Polyclinic Now you will plan, organize, manage and supervise health care services offered in this urgent care setting. As a leader of this market at The Polyclinic you will work in conjunction with the Chief of Primary Care and Chief Medical Officer to motivate and provide team medical direction in pursuit of cost effective, quality healthcare. Your responsibilities will include:
- Participate in patient care clinical duties daily.
- Plan, organize, manage and supervise the roles and schedules of clinicians including physicians and APCs.
- Monitor and review medical performance and provide coaching guidance to ensure that the quality of care being provided meets appropriate standards and ensure cost-effective utilization practices.
- Oversee the development, revision, and implementation of policies and procedures, systems, programs and standards for health care services.
- Other duties as requested.
About The Polyclinic:
Founded in 1917, and celebrating 100 years of service. The Polyclinic is made up of more than 240 physicians and advanced practice clinicians, including internal medicine, family medicine, OB/GYN, pediatrics, and more than 30 additional medical and surgical specialties at 12 locations in and around Seattle. One of the largest multi-specialty clinics in the Puget Sound region and its mission is to promote the health of its patients through personalized care.
Apply for Polyclinic Now Medical Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly