- Position Type
NEA Baptist is the largest integrated and most comprehensive physician-led and professionally managed multi-specialty group practice in the region. We are 100 physicians providing care in 35 medical specialties. NEA Baptist Clinic and NEA Baptist Memorial Hospital services are both housed in a new, modern and well equipped 228 bed facility with room for growth.
NEA Baptist Clinic and NEA Baptist Memorial Hospital is recognized as a leading health care provider in the region, providing quality care to our patients and our community!
- Join Established and Growing Practice
- 5 Physician team (2 GYN only; 3 OB/GYNs)
- Office hours: 8am – 5pm Monday - Friday
- 4 1/2 day work week
- Current Call 1:5 weekend
- Day off post call
- Clinic offers strong nursing and administrative staff
- 26 Exam Rooms in Clinic
- 14 LDRP + 11 GYN/antepartum beds
- 2 OR’s on floor w/ 24 Hour Anesthesia
- Hospital Nursery (Level II Nursery)
- DaVinci SI
- EMR – Epic
COMPENSATION and BENEFITS
- Competitive base, loan reimbursement, stipend, relocation, vacation, retirement, CME
- 1st year earning potential $325,000+
Jonesboro, Arkansas has been named in Forbes Magazine and The Wall Street Journal’s online publications as a top 10 city to live and work in! We enjoy a low cost of living (85.6% vs. national average), outstanding school systems and a wealth of outdoor activities. Jonesboro is a bustling college community, home to Arkansas State University with restaurants, shopping, sporting and music events. Jonesboro offers large town amenities, with a small town feel and a quality of life important to all walks of life.
Jonesboro has a population of 72,000 and our service area covers over 500,000 lives. Jonesboro is located one short hour northwest of Memphis, with easy drives to Little Rock and St. Louis, and our municipal airport offers services to other major cities.
Apply for OB/GYN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly