Reproductive Endocrinologist - Central Illinois
- Position Type
Carle Physician Group is seeking an experienced full-time Board Certified Reproductive Endocrinologist to join their Division of Reproductive Medicine in Urbana, Illinois.
Practice opportunity details include:
- Hospital based service with research opportunities bringing a mature collaborative service in house
- Reproductive medicine practice only; large existing patient base
- Incoming referrals span a 2 hour radius. No other IVF programs within 1.5 hours of our facility
- Established Reproductive Medicine team consisting of 1 physician and 3 experienced Advance Practice Providers
- IVF full service lab with dedicated director
- Andrology/Endocrine lab for in house hormone testing, IUI prep, sperm and egg freezing, and semen analyses
- Coordinated 130+ ART cycles in 2017 with collaborating IVF facility
- State of the art Gynecological Oncology Division, nationally recognized Cancer Center and Urogynecology Division
- Collaborative team of 10 Board Certified OB/GYNs with 2,600+ births in 2017
- Two team based DaVinci Robotic Suites
- Robust Maternal Fetal Medicine department with 4 physicians, 3 clinical Nurse Practitioners, and Genetic Counselor
- Carle Illinois College of Medicine, focused on innovation and transitional research, welcomes its first class beginning Summer 2018
Based in Urbana, Illinois, Carle is a vertically-integrated health system serving more than 1.3 million people in 14 communities across east central Illinois. Named one of America's 50 Best Hospitals in 2017 by Healthgrades, the 413-bed regional hospital is home to the area’s only Level I Trauma Center and Level III Perinatal Services. Carle Physician Group is physician-led and includes more than 500 doctors in 80 specialties and subspecialties providing patient-focused, world-class care. In 2018 Carle secured Great Place to Work® in Healthcare honors. Carle has also partnered with the University of Illinois to create the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the nation’s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering.
Nearly equidistant to Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis, Champaign-Urbana is home to the 150-year-old University of Illinois. As a “micro-urban” community, C-U combines the best of city amenities, from dining to the arts, with a more laid back, college-town atmosphere. Carle is the second-largest employer in Champaign County.
Apply for Reproductive Endocrinologist - Central Illinois
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly