Assistant Medical Director Opportunity at Meritus Medical Center
- Position Type
Adfinitas Health is looking for an Assistant Medical Director at Meritus Medical Center in Hagerstown, Maryland!
Are you prepared to elevate your career in Hospital based medicine? Our approach to care starts with hiring the best hospitalist leaders who focus - first and foremost - on patient care and quality. Demonstrated leadership experience is required and we support your growth by offering training and coaching through our Leadership Academy and with outside industry partners.
Adfinitas Health, the largest Physician owned and managed inpatient group in the Mid-Atlantic Region, is growing nationally and seeking to add Hospitalist Providers to our team! Adfinitas Health provides continuity of care from acute care into the post-acute setting. Our dedicated providers are currently in 13 hospitals and more than 40 post-acute care centers. Our programs are innovative and designed to meet the specific needs of each client facility.
Hagerstown is the largest city in a Western Maryland. Greater Hagerstown is the fastest growing metropolitan area in Maryland and among the fastest growing in the United States. It's at the crossroads of Western Maryland, Southern Pennsylvania, and the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia. Hagerstown offers family-oriented amenities and high-quality leisure experiences in well-maintained parks and recreational facilities.
Meritus Medical Center is a state-of-the-art, not-for-profit, community hospital that has cared for patients for more than a century. Accredited by The Joint Commission, Meritus Medical Center invests millions of dollars and resources each year to provide for the health care needs of vulnerable and underserved populations. The hospital’s link to Robinwood Professional Center, a multiservice medical mall, creates a combined one-million-square-foot main campus, the largest medical footprint in the state. A proven provider of expert care, Meritus Medical Center’s recent achievements include:
- A designated cardiac interventional center by MIEMSS and a Mission: Lifeline® Silver Receiving Quality Achievement Award cardiac cath lab program as recognized by the American Heart Association
- The Silver Beacon of Excellence award for the critical care unit, recognition from the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses or AACN for exceptional care
- The emergency department’s Level III trauma center designation by the Maryland Institute for Emergency Medical Services Systems or MIEMSS
- The inpatient rehabilitation program that has been accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities or CARF for 18 years for strong clinical leadership and its traumatic brain injury program
- The certified primary stroke center, a recipient of the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association’s Get With the Guidelines® Stroke Gold Plus
- Performance Achievement Award, the only central or western Maryland hospital program earning this level of recognition
- The wound center re-accredited with distinction by the Undersea & Hyperbaric Medical Society, recognizing the center, housing four chambers, as a hyperbaric leader.
Adfinitas Health offers full-time employees competitive benefits:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Additional Monthly Productivity Based Incentives
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health Insurance (Dental, Medical, and Vision)
- Malpractice Insurance (100% Employer-Paid)
- Basic Life Insurance Coverage (100% Employer-Paid)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Coverage (AD&D) (100% Employer-Paid)
- Short-Term Disability (STD) Coverage (100% Employer-Paid)
- Long-Term Disability (LTD) Coverage (100% Employer-Paid)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) (100% Employer-Paid)
- Retirement Savings Plan: 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Continuing Medical Education (CME)
Apply for Assistant Medical Director Opportunity at Meritus Medical Center
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly