- Position Type
Samaritan Health Services (OR), a non-profit integrated health care delivery system has an opportunity for a geriatrician.
Samaritan Health Services is seeking a geriatrician to join our team in Lebanon, Oregon.
Our award-winning health system provides exceptional primary care and a range of specialty services throughout the mid-Willamette Valley and Central Oregon coast. The network serves approximately 300,000 residents in Linn, Benton, Lincoln and portions of Polk and Marion counties. Our skilled providers have a passion for building healthier communities through world-class, compassionate health care.
- Cover nursing homes and VA residential facility throughout the mid-Willamette valley
- Interdisciplinary team-based care with consultative/collaborative approach with specialists
- Provide care in a variety of settings
- Partner with primary care physicians as a geriatric specialist
- Telephone call coverage only
- Teaching opportunities available
- Opportunity to work with diversified patients in an acute care setting
- Potential for outpatient clinic work with designated patient panel 1-2 days per week
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Geriatrics
- Experience working in long-term care facilities preferred
We offer an attractive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, possible loan repayment, paid malpractice, CME days plus allowance, Electronic Medical Record (EPIC) and a competitive benefits package.
Physicians and their families will appreciate the abundant outdoor recreation opportunities available in the Willamette Valley, as well as proximity to the pristine Oregon Coast, the Cascade Mountains for snow sports, and Portland, Oregon’s largest city – all within two hours! Experience the unmatched quality of life that our area has to offer.
Apply for Geriatrician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly