Medical Director Opportunity in Wilkes Barre, PA!
- Position Type
Adfinitas Health is the largest Physician owned and managed inpatient group in the Mid-Atlantic Region. We are growing nationally and seeking to add Hospitalist and Post-Acute Providers to our team! Adfinitas Health provides quality care in more than 60 Acute and Post-Acute Care facilities centered around providing continuity of care to our patients and streamlined communication to our primary care partners. Our innovative and quality driven programs provide opportunity for clinical and leadership education to offer professional growth to our providers.
Adfinitas Health has an exciting Medical Director opportunity at the Wilkes Barre General Hospital in Wilkes Barre, PA.
Wilkes Barre General Hospital:
- 415-bed tertiary facility
- Accredited by the Joint Commission
- Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by the Joint Commission for its performance on accountability measure data for heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, and surgical care.
- Heart and Vascular Institute
- Accredited Chest Pain Center (Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care)
- Blue Care Distinction Center for Cardiac Care (Blue Cross of NEPA)
- Blue Distinction Center for Maternity Care
- Gold Seal of Approval by Joint Commission
- Certified Primary Stroke Center
- Certified in hip, knee and shoulder replacement programs
- Wound Care
- Breast Imaging Center of Excellence (American College of Radiology)
- 30 - Minute ER Pledge
- Accredited Sleep Center (American Academy of Sleep Medicine)
- Epicenter for Robotic General Surgery (Intuitive Surgical)
- One of the first robotic-assisted Epicenters in the country and the first in Pennsylvania
- A training site for surgeons to observe routine and complex robotic-assisted general surgery cases
- American Heart Association's Fit-Friendly Companies Recognition Program
- Gold Level
Adfinitas Health offers full-time employees competitive benefits:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Additional Quality Based Incentives
- Health Insurance (Dental, Medical, and Vision)
- Malpractice Insurance (100% Employer-Paid)
- Basic Life Insurance Coverage (100% Employer-Paid)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Coverage (AD&D) (100% Employer-Paid)
- Long-Term Disability (LTD) Coverage (100% Employer-Paid)
- Retirement Savings Plan: 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Continuing Medical Education (CME)
Adfinitas Health offers Competitive hourly rate + incentive, fully procured medical malpractice with tail.
The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the county seat of Luzerne County. It is one of the principal cities in the Scranton–Wilkes-Barre–Hazleton, PA Metropolitan Statistical Area. Located at the center of the Wyoming Valley, it is second in size to the nearby city of Scranton. The Scranton–Wilkes-Barre–Hazleton, PA Metropolitan Statistical Area had a population of 563,631 as of the 2010 Census, making it the fourth-largest metro/statistical area in the state of Pennsylvania. Wilkes-Barre and the surrounding Wyoming Valley are framed by the Pocono Mountains to the east, the Endless Mountains to the west, and the Lehigh Valley to the south. The Susquehanna River flows through the center of the valley and defines the northwestern border of the city.
Apply for Medical Director Opportunity in Wilkes Barre, PA!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly