Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician - Mercy Children's Hospital in St. Louis, MO
- Position Type
Come grow with Mercy Kids!
Mercy Children’s Hospital in Louis, Missouri, is seeking a Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician to join a group of six board-certified pediatric emergency medicine physicians in our Pediatric Emergency Department.
About Mercy Children’s Hospital:
- 175 pediatric providers on staff with over 80 fellowship trained pediatric specialists.
- 22,000 pediatric emergency visits annually in our modern12-bed unit.
- Over 165 beds in our children’s tower, including pediatrics, PICU, Level III NICU and behavioral health units.
- 24-hour in-house neonatology and pediatric hospitalist coverage.
- Active child life program in our hospital & pediatric emergency department.
- Educational program for University of Missouri medical students.
- Member of Children’s Hospital Association.
This Position Offers:
- Employment with Mercy Clinic, including highly competitive compensation model.
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, vacation and CME.
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage.
- A three time Watson Health Top Five Large Health System.
- Comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic Physicians.
- Named a top American employer by Forbes magazine.
- Mercy Clinic is the country's fourth largest integrated physician organization.
St. Louis offers beautiful residential areas, theater, museums, five star restaurants, major league sports, and an international airport. Surrounding counties feature hiking and biking trails and beautiful Missouri Wine Country.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
Apply for Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician - Mercy Children's Hospital in St. Louis, MO
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly