OB/GYN Physician: Partnership - Track
- Position Type
LUCIANO J. BISPO, MD, an Axia Women s Health care center located in Vineland, New Jersey, is seeking an Associate Physician to join their growing team of providers. Partnership Track eligibility.
- New Jersey Loan Redemption Program up to $120,000 for qualified applicants. (Applicants must meet NJLRP eligibility criteria). Contact office to learn more.
- Website: lucianobispomd.com
- Office Location: Vineland, New Jersey (approximately 45 miles from Philadelphia)
- Approximately 25 deliveries per month
- On Call: 24/7 Laborist service available. On call is from home.
- Affiliated Hospital: INSPIRA MEDICAL CENTER VINELAND
- Inspira Medical Center Vineland is home to the region s only Subspecialty Newborn Care (Level III) NICU, the Deborah F. Sager Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Nemours / Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children partnership: Nemours pediatric hospitalists are available to provide 24/7 consultation and evaluation services to emergency room physicians and community pediatricians
- Maternity Care Center features 10 private labor delivery recovery suites plus an additional 14 private post partum rooms and 3 nurseries Newborn, Transitional and Special Care
- Board Certified Anesthesiologists available 24 hours a day
AXIA WOMEN S HEALTH: Axia Women s Health is leading the way in improving women s health. At the heart of achieving this is a caring, connected, and progressive community of more than 275 providers and 100 women s health centers across New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Our fast-growing community spans OB/GYN physicians, breast health centers, high-risk pregnancy centers, laboratories, urogynecology, and fertility centers. Together, we put women first by delivering the personalized care they need to lead healthier, happier lives.
Our team of Associate Physicians enjoy a highly competitive compensation package including generous salary, Medical/Dental/Vision insurance options, paid time off, occurrence-based malpractice insurance, CME allowance and CME paid time off, 401k, company paid medical licensure fees and exceptional peer support from an experienced team of accomplished physicians. Plus, Senior Physician status eligibility after 3 years at most locations, up to 5 years at select locations.
Associate Physicians gain access to industry best practices and tools to help achieve clinical, operational and cost efficiency while continuing to provide high quality care to patients. Clinical leadership, governance, and guidance is provided by exemplary physician executives within all Axia Women s Health practices. At Axia Women s Health, our team of physicians enjoy focusing their time and expertise on caring for patients and making their own clinical decisions without the bureaucracy and limitations of other healthcare settings. Web: www.axiawh.com.
Apply for OB/GYN Physician: Partnership - Track
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly