- Position Type
This position involves comprehensive clinical Nephrology care of patients, inpatient consults, and dialysis services in Southern Utah County and the surrounding areas.
Are you independent, driven, and self-motivated?
• This position involves full-scope clinical Nephrology care of patients, inpatient consults, and dialysis services offered in the Southern part of Utah, covering 1 hospital
• Schedule supports an excellent work/life balance with clinic hours M-F 32 patient contact hours per week
• Practice includes one main clinic with two outlying clinics and two dialysis centers
• A Clinic Supervisor and advanced practitioner for added support in clinic setting
• Medical Directorship available
Compensation & Benefits:
• Competitive compensation package includes base salary plus a percentage of gross clinical collections
• Sign-on Bonus included
• Relocation assistance provided
• Loan repayment options available
• Comprehensive health/dental benefits for physician and family, PTO, paid CME
• Retirement -14% Employer Contribution
• Tuition reduction
• Experience the Mighty 5 National parks right in your backyard! Located only an hour away from the breathtaking Zion National Park and Bryce Canyon National Park, and Cedar Breaks National Monument.
• Within a few hours you can visit the North Rim of the Grand Canyon, Capitol Reef, Arches, and Caynonlands National Parks.
• The cost of living is generally 85-90 percent lower than the US average cost of living according to the Council for Community and Economic Research - this practice location boasts a great quality of life and a wonderful place to raise a family.
For more information please reach out to Scott Lindblom at 678-501-2410 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If easiest, you can text Scott at 720-597-5585
Apply for NEPHROLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly