This position involves comprehensive clinical Nephrology care of patients, clinic based plus inpatient consults, and dialysis services in Southern Utah County and the surrounding areas.
Are you independent, driven, and self-motivated?
• This position involves full-scope clinical Nephrology care of patients, inpatient consults, and dialysis services offered in the Southern part of Utah, covering 1 hospital
• Schedule supports an excellent work/life balance with clinic hours M-F 32 patient contact hours per week
• Practice includes one main clinic with two outlying clinics and two dialysis centers
• A Clinic Supervisor and advanced practitioner for added support in clinic setting
• Medical Directorship available
Compensation & Benefits:
• Competitive compensation package includes base salary plus a percentage of gross clinical collections
• Sign-on Bonus included
• Relocation assistance provided
• Loan repayment options available
• Comprehensive health/dental benefits for physician and family, PTO, paid CME
• Retirement -14% Employer Contribution
• Tuition reduction
• Experience the Mighty 5 National parks right in your backyard! Located only an hour away from the breathtaking Zion National Park and Bryce Canyon National Park, and Cedar Breaks National Monument.
• Within a few hours you can visit the North Rim of the Grand Canyon, Capitol Reef, Arches, and Caynonlands National Parks.
• The cost of living is generally 85-90 percent lower than the US average cost of living according to the Council for Community and Economic Research - this practice location boasts a great quality of life and a wonderful place to raise a family.
For more information please reach out to Scott Lindblom at 678-501-2410 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If easiest, you can text Scott at 720-597-5585
Apply for NEPHROLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly