Palliative Care Physician, Kaiser Permanente, Northern California
- Position Type
Kaiser Permanente - Leading the future of healthcare
Many organizations have a mission statement, we have a calling: "To lead the way to a better future for healthcare."
Through our leadership in the use of advanced technology, our creation of innovative solutions, and our influence on health policy and reform efforts, Kaiser Permanente is shaping the future of healthcare in the nation.
PALLIATIVE CARE OPPORTUNITIES
Recognizing the need for top quality physicians, The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG) is seeking BC/BE Palliative Care Physicians to join our team and drive program development in Walnut Creek. This is an exceptional opportunity to ensure that patients with serious illness and their families live as well and as fully as possible.
With TPMG you ll benefit from:
- An interdisciplinary Palliative Care model, bringing together a team of physicians, nurses, social workers, and chaplains
- A diverse population of both patients and colleagues
- The opportunity to participate in clinical work across a variety of care settings (inpatient, outpatient, and community)
- Integrated care coordination across the continuum
- Generous opportunities for ongoing growth and learning
- Collaboration across medical centers, bolstered by a regional peer group
- Access to researchers from Kaiser Permanente s nationally renowned Division of Research
- The support of TPMG leadership and the recognition of Palliative Care as an integral service and an emerging specialty
TPMG is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and an over 70-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Malpractice coverage
- Home Loan Program
- Excellent Retirement Plans and MUCH MORE
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Apply for Palliative Care Physician, Kaiser Permanente, Northern California
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly