OB/GYN - Program Director - GME
- Position Type
West Florida Hospital, located in Pensacola, Florida, in conjunction with the University of Central Florida College of Medicine (UCF COM), is seeking applicants for OB/GYN Program Director to help establish a new residency training program.
The UCF COM/HCA GME Consortium OB/GYN residency program is seeking a full-time, board-certified OB/GYN Program Director.
- Must be Board Certified in OB/GYN by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Prior experience as a Program Director or Associate Director preferred
- Have previous leadership / administrative experience
- A minimum of 5 years of recent, post-residency experience in an active clinical practice in OB/GYN and a member of the staff of the sponsoring institution
- Be willing to combine Administrative and Diagnostic (teaching) Responsibilities (70/30)
- Have strong administrative and team building skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Candidates with recent scholarly activity such as peer reviewed funding, publication of original research or review articles in peer-reviewed journals, chapters in textbooks, publication or presentation of case reports or clinical series at scientific society meetings, or participation in national committees or educations organizations highly encouraged to apply.
Apply for OB/GYN - Program Director - GME
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly