- Position Type
The Mount Sinai Health System is currently seeking an experienced, full-time endocrinologist to join a thriving, multi-specialty practice in West Palm Beach, Florida. This established high-end, white glove practice is located in one of the most desirable locations in the US. The practice serves as the primary care linkage between the Palm Beach community and Mount Sinai. While working in conjunction with several PCPs and specialists, as well as administrative staff members, the ideal candidates will be committed to excellence in patient care and customer service. The physician’s strong medical background will play an instrumental role in ensuring quality outcomes and satisfaction. Additionally, the role will be further enhanced by Jupiter Medical Center, a close partner to Mount Sinai and leading hospital in the area. The chosen candidate will have the opportunity to partner with the world renowned, Icahn School of Medicine. Competitive benefits and salary offered.
- Share care responsibilities and coverage with other team members
- Collaborate with multi-specialty practice colleagues as an integral part of a health system
- Benefit from the education, research, and clinical program of Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, one of the top ranked schools nationally
- Significant opportunities for leadership and career development
- Competitive benefits and salary
- Dedicated support staff
- Medical Degree from an Accredited University
- Florida Medical License
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Endocrinology
- Some experience preferred
- Committed to Mount Sinai and the communities we serve
- Excellent communication, bedside manner, and organizational skills
- A strong work ethic and desire to participate in team-oriented, performance-driven Health System
About Mount Sinai:
The Mount Sinai Health System is New York City’s largest integrated delivery system encompassing seven hospital campuses, a leading medical school, and a vast network of ambulatory practices throughout the greater New York region. Mount Sinai’s vision is to produce the safest care, the highest quality, the highest satisfaction, the best access and the best value of any health system in the nation.
The System includes approximately 7,100 primary and specialty care physicians; 10 joint-venture ambulatory surgery centers; more than 140 ambulatory practices throughout the five boroughs of New York City, Westchester, Long Island, and Florida; and 31 affiliated community health centers. Physicians are affiliated with the renowned Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, which is ranked among the highest in the nation in National Institutes of Health funding per investigator. The Mount Sinai Hospital is ranked as one of the nation’s top 20 hospitals in Cardiology/Heart Surgery, Diabetes/Endocrinology, Gastroenterology/GI Surgery, Geriatrics, Nephrology, and Neurology/Neurosurgery, and is in the top 50 in four other specialties in the 2017-2018 “Best Hospitals” issue of U.S. News & World Report. Mount Sinai’s Kravis Children’s Hospital also is ranked in seven out of ten pediatric specialties by U.S. News & World Report. The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai is ranked 12th nationally for Ophthalmology, while Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai St. Luke’s and Mount Sinai West are ranked regionally.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.
Apply for Endocrinologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly