Occupational Health Physician
- Position Type
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has a PRN opening for an Occupational Medicine Physician at Clifford Davis-Odell Horton Federal Building in Memphis, Tennessee.
Aspects of the practice include:
- Performing comprehensive medical surveillance exams for federal law enforcement officers and applicants or medical review for occupational-related cases
- health education, counseling and coaching
- flexible scheduling( 1-2 days per month)
- Board Certified/Eligible in Occupational Medicine or other primary care specialties -
- Recent clinical experience
- Any active state license
- Current BLS certification
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles.
A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals. Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for Occupational Health Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly