Physician - Orthopaedic Surgery - Spine
- Position Type
Physician - Orthopaedic Surgery - Spine Job in West Burlington, IA
Great River Medical Center - West Burlington, IA 52655
Exciting opportunity with a well established orthopaedic group in the regions premier health system and hospital. Work in the ONLY spine practice in a 70 mile radius and be as BUSY as you want to be!
Great River Health System has an excellent opportunity for someone looking for an established, turnkey opportunity that offers tremendous stability. This group enjoys no local competition but isn't in the middle of nowhere, its in the middle of everywhere in pictureseque Burlington, IA! Looking for excellent earning potential or a better work life balance?? You'll find both here at GRHS! This well respected practice has an immediate need for a well qualified physician. You’ll find a nice balance of patients with wonderful support staff and administration.
Picture yourself practicing in a situation that offers:
- A 380 bed independant, regional, financially stable health system
- Over 140 providers on staff and 2700+ employees – largest employer in the area and rated as a "Top Workplace" in Iowa by the Des Moines Register!
- Production based compensation model enables you to be on equal footing with your partners from day one
- Board certified emergency medicine physicians available 24/7 to staff the ER
- 24/7 IM-Hospitalists to support you in the hospital and ICU
- 7 Weeks Vacation / full benefits / malpractice insurance / $10k for relocation and potential loan forgiveness as well as sign on bonus
- Free use of our fully appointed gym connected to the clinic with locker rooms, fitness classes and a rock climbing tower!
- A vibrant, safe and charming riverfront community with excellent public and private educational and recreational options for families.
- An easy drive to Chicago and St. Louis and 1hr drive to University of Iowa in Iowa City. Daily flights to both St. Louis and Chicago and Amtrak to Chicago.
- Plenty of outdoor fun with 11 municipal parks, a water park and waterfront recreation as well as two of the top ten golf courses in the State of Iowa!
- Iowa is rated the "Best State for Doctors" by wallethub.com
- Option to live in a prestigious gated community with tennis court, golf course, pool, and work-out center
- If you are looking to have access to the city, but live in the country, there is plenty of acreage to build your dream home
- 22% lower cost of living and 65% lower home costs in Iowa!
For additional information please visit www.greatrivermedical.org, and watch our video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLNRagAz8vo&feature=youtu.be
Apply for Physician - Orthopaedic Surgery - Spine
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly