Academic Emergency Medicine Physician
- Position Type
We are currently seeking full-time Attending Emergency Medicine Physicians at Coney Island Hospital.
Located in Southern Brooklyn, is considered one of the most modern community hospital's providing its diverse patient population with the highest quality care with 371 beds. Our mission is “to serve the communities of southern Brooklyn by providing quality health care services in a courteous, compassionate and respectful manner to all people regardless of ability to pay.”
Our state of the art Emergency Department consists of:
- More than 90,000 annual volume with a 13% admission rate with separate pediatric and psychiatric emergency departments
- High acuity of patients – over 10% of our patients are assigned ESI levels 1 & 2
- Full complement of back-up services including: anesthesia, general surgery, OB/GYN, neurosurgery, urology, orthopedics, podiatry, ophthalmology, critical care, and cardiology
- Newly appointed AOA-approved 4 year Emergency Medicine residency with plans for ACGME accreditation
- 36 acute care beds with 5 separate fast track beds which are open 12 hours per day with MLP coverage
- Minimum double physician coverage 24 hours per day with minimum 24 hours per day PA coverage
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, a competitive salary and a 401k contribution.
Apply for Academic Emergency Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly