Neurology/Neurohospitalist (per diem) South Sacramento
- Position Type
Seeking a Neurology/Neurohospitalist (per diem) South Sacramento to join the Kaiser Permanente South Sacramento Medical Center team.
Improving the health and well-being of the communities we serve
Every member of the Kaiser Permanente South Sacramento Medical Center team is dedicated to helping people live well, be well, and thrive throughout the South Sacramento and Elk Grove communities.
Kaiser Permanente South Sacramento Medical Center
Our facility features a 24-hour Emergency Department, a brand-new Ambulatory Surgery Unit, and the largest selection of labor and delivery services in the area. We also offer comprehensive medical, pediatric, gynecologic, and sub-specialty care, as well as a full range of outpatient services at our Elk Grove and Wyndham Medical Offices. To find out more, we invite you to take interactive, virtual tours of our facilities and view the opening of the South Sacramento Level II trauma center.
- A Level II Trauma Center
- A fully integrated, state-of-the-art, electronic medical records system for patient care documentation
- Affiliation with the UC Davis School of Medicine with over 100 residents rotating through our facility annually
- Over 150 physicians who are members of the UC Davis faculty
- A comprehensive range of services including:
- Critical Care/Complex Orthopedic Spine Surgery
- Trauma Surgery and Surgical Critical Care
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and Microvascular Surgery including Hand Surgery
- Sports Medicine and Musculoskeletal Medicine
- Palliative, Respiratory and Cardiovascular Care
- Medical, Pediatric, Gynecologic and Sub-specialty Services
- Interventional Radiology
Apply for Neurology/Neurohospitalist (per diem) South Sacramento
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly