Pulmonary/Critical Care/Sleep Physician
- Position Type
Find yourself in a better place with Piedmont Healthcare. Piedmont Healthcare is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Pulmonary/Critical Care physicians to join the expanding Pulmonary/Critical Care/Sleep Division in Metro Atlanta, Georgia.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Sleep trained physicians are encouraged to apply
- Pulmonary/Critical Care physicians with Critical Care leadership experience are encouraged to apply
- Competitive salary with sign-on bonus, comprehensive benefits including CME, 401K with match, relocation assistance, and deferred compensation plan.
- MD or DO Medical Degree
- Candidate must be Pulmonary/Critical Care Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Licensed or eligible for licensure to practice medicine in the State of Georgia.
- United States Residency and Fellowship trained
Piedmont Healthcare is a recognized leader in delivering expert care. Piedmont is a private, not-for-profit organization serving nearly 2 million patients across Georgia, Piedmont is transforming healthcare, creating a destination known for the best clinicians and a one-of-a-kind experience that always puts patients first. Today, more than 110 years since it was founded, Piedmont is known as a leading health system in cancer care, treatment of heart disease and organ transplantation with 11 hospitals, 21 urgent care centers, 28 Piedmont QuickCare locations, 527 Piedmont Clinic physician practice locations and more than 1,800 Piedmont Clinic members. Our 18,300 employees dedicate themselves to making a positive difference in every life we touch and our commitment doesn’t stop there. In FY 2017, Piedmont provided more than $215 million in uncompensated care community benefit programming in an effort to better the health and well-being of the people in the communities we serve.
Apply for Pulmonary/Critical Care/Sleep Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly