- Position Type
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is seeking Radiographers for Breast Imaging at Kaiser Permanente South Sacramento Medical Center.
Improving the health and well-being of the communities we serve
Every member of the Kaiser Permanente South Sacramento Medical Center team is dedicated to helping people live well, be well, and thrive throughout the South Sacramento and Elk Grove communities.
Kaiser Permanente South Sacramento Medical Center
Our 217-bed facility features a 24-hour Emergency Department, a brand-new Ambulatory Surgery Unit, and the largest selection of labor and delivery services in the area. We also offer comprehensive medical, pediatric, gynecologic, and sub-specialty care, as well as a full range of outpatient services at our Elk Grove and Wyndham Medical Offices. To find out more, we invite you to take interactive, virtual tours of our facilities and view the opening of the South Sacramento Level II trauma center.
- A Level II Trauma Center
- A fully integrated, state-of-the-art, electronic medical records system for patient care documentation
- Affiliation with the UC Davis School of Medicine with over 100 residents rotating through our facility annually
- Over 150 physicians who are members of the UC Davis faculty
South Sacramento, proud heritage, bright future
Kaiser Permanente South Sacramento is located in southern Sacramento County, only ten miles from downtown Sacramento. As the state’s capital and the largest city in its central region, Sacramento offers a scenic community blessed with a moderate climate and a year-round selection of entertainment, cultural and recreational activities. As a resident of the area, you’ll be a short drive away from 94 parks, 16 movie theaters, 2,236 restaurants and 81 public golf courses. You’ll also be within 100 miles of 16 ski resorts, Lake Tahoe and San Francisco. Here are just a few of the other advantages that can be enjoyed:
- Taking a short drive to explore the city of San Francisco, skiing in the Sierra mountains or hiking along the coast
- Biking, walking, fishing and horseback riding on the Laguna Creek Parkway’s off-street trail system
- White water rafting, fishing and more on the American or Sacramento Rivers
- Boating or waterskiing in Folsom Lake
- Touring the wine country
- Exploring historic Old Sacramento
- Spending summer evenings laughing with Comedy Under the Stars
- Attending our symphony’s Hot Summer Night Concert Series plus a whole host of other special programs designed to celebrate our people, heritage and community
- Buying fresh produce and other goods at the local Farmers’ Market from May through August
- Playing your favorite sport in one of our recreational leagues
- Visiting the zoo
- Cooling off at one of three water parks
- Taking advantage of the activities offered in our renowned Aquatic Center at Lake Natomas
- Enjoying a rich arts, cultural and entertainment community
- Cheering on the NBA Sacramento Kings, the WNBA Sacramento Monarchs and the AAA baseball Sacramento River Cats
- Dining in one of our world-class restaurants
- Taking advantage of our strong educational system and academic community, which includes Sacramento State University, Sacramento City College, Cosumnes River College and the University of California, Davis
We can help your practice thrive
Physician-owned and operated, Kaiser Permanente offers a fully integrated care delivery program where you will enjoy clinical autonomy, comprehensive administrative support and work-life balance. Every member of our cross-specialty team benefits from the opportunity to enhance their skills in an innovative, collegial environment where providing exceptional patient care is our foremost priority.
Celebrated for its dedication to the advancement of medicine, Sacramento is a healthcare mecca for physicians who want to work with the field’s latest technology, treatments and techniques. As a teaching facility, Kaiser Permanente South Sacramento offers the unique opportunity to help guide the field’s newest talent through the earliest steps of their career. If you want to join a practice that offers countless personal and professional advantages, we invite you to become part of Kaiser Permanente South Sacramento’s physician team.
Apply for Radiology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly