Radiology - Breast Imaging
- Position Type
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is seeking Radiographers for Breast Imaging at Kaiser Permanente Walnut Creek Medical Center.
Scenic Surroundings and State-of-the-art Services
With its park-like campus and modern facilities, Kaiser Permanente’s Walnut Creek Medical Center offers an atmosphere that’s as scenic as it is accelerated.
Kaiser Permanente Walnut Creek Medical Center
Our 1.3 million square-foot complex and its satellite medical offices offer a full range of inpatient and outpatient services to more than 340,000 members. An academic and teaching facility, we are a proud member of the growing Diablo Service Area, which also encompasses a medical center and hospital in Antioch and medical offices in Martinez, Park Shadelands (Walnut Creek), Pleasanton and Livermore.
Kaiser Permanente Walnut Creek Medical Center features:
- Over 240 physicians and 2,000 support staff
- A diverse patient population that’s more than 342,000 strong
- A working environment that actively supports and encourages your growth as a physician
- Professional development programs and services that enable you to pursue a career path that’s in line with your personal aspirations
- A community-based, family-friendly approach to care
- Residency rotations in Surgery, Women’s Health, Podiatry and Outpatient Medicine
- An expanding service area with a vast array of healthcare needs
- The opportunity to practice at both our Walnut Creek and Antioch Medical Centers, among other service area offices
- Specialized orientation days and an individualized mentoring program created especially for new physicians
- Academic training programs and teaching opportunities supported by partnerships with the University of California, San Francisco, and Kaiser Permanente’s San Francisco Medical Center
Walnut Creek, the city at the center of it all
Located at the junction of the Sacramento, San Jose and San Francisco/Oakland highways, Walnut Creek is a focal point for neighboring cities within central Contra Costa County and eastern Alameda County. We offer a rich selection of amenities—from arts and entertainment to sports, shopping, dining and more—and one of the most desirable climates in the region. Most importantly, our community and its neighborhoods fit a variety of lifestyles, personalities and interests.
When you live in the city at the center of it all, you can enjoy:
- A mild climate that offers outdoor enthusiasts year-round options
- Enviable and convenient access to the Pacific Ocean and Sierra Nevada mountains and the California desert and the redwood forests
- 5.5 miles of ocean beaches that are just a short drive away
- Biking, hiking, picnicking and more at 22 city parks totaling over 240 acres
- Nearly 2,000 acres of open space
- Easy access to the Silicon Valley, Napa, Tahoe and more
- The famous Annual Art & Wine Festival
- More than 900 productions and events each year at the Lesher Center for the Arts, home to the city’s own Center Repertory Company, Diablo Light Opera Company and the Contra Costa Musical Theater
- Northern California’s largest community arts program, the Civic Arts Education Program, which offers over 600 visual and performing arts classes in a wide variety of disciplines
- Close proximity to Oakland, San Francisco, San Jose and Sacramento airports
- BART, one of the best public transportation systems in the nation
- Ample housing in neighborhoods ranging from quaint to cosmopolitan
- A top-ranked educational system including public and private schools and community colleges
- Great nightlife with top-rated restaurants, special events, dance clubs and more
- The rich cultural, entertainment, outdoor and natural attractions of San Francisco, which are just 23 miles away
A highly livable and lovable city, Walnut Creek and its surrounding cities provide an environment where people of all backgrounds, cultures and interests can thrive. And with our central location, some of our region’s most famous attractions are just a short drive away. For more information, please visit the official visitors site for Walnut Creek.
We can help your practice thrive
Physician-owned and operated, Kaiser Permanente offers a fully integrated care delivery program where you’ll enjoy clinical autonomy, comprehensive administrative support and work-life balance. Every member of our cross-specialty practice benefits from the opportunity to enhance their skills in an innovative, collegial environment where providing exceptional patient care is our foremost priority.
Helping to serve over 40% of the area’s population, Kaiser Permanente Walnut Creek Medical Center is ideal for physicians eager to diversify and expand their expertise. As a teaching facility, we eagerly promote educational pursuits, and are proud of our colleagues who hold academic appointments at surrounding universities, including the University of California, San Francisco. We offer a standard-setting, personalized mentoring program plus residencies in Surgery, Women’s Health and Outpatient Medicine. To enhance our academic, training and teaching opportunities, we partner with Kaiser Permanente’s San Francisco Medical Center, an education- and research-driven facility with a strong presence in the San Francisco Medical Society. As part of our team, you’ll have access to the diverse resources we offer plus the chance to enhance your expertise in an environment that’s as professionally enriching as it is personally rewarding.
Apply for Radiology - Breast Imaging
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly