Breast Imaging Radiologist
- Position Type
In partnership with NYC Health + Hospitals/Coney Island our teams accommodate more than 250,000 outpatient visits, more than 89,000 emergency room visits, and with 371 beds, more than 15,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital maintains a strong academic affiliation with SUNY Downstate Medical Center and New York College of Osteopathic Medicine in order to maintain its high standards of healthcare delivery.
We are currently accepting applications and referrals for an Attending Radiologist with a background in Mammography and a current MSQA Certification.
- Plans, organizes and directs the operation of a major segment within a medical service or medical program in a hospital or similar health facility; or assists the Chief of Service in the planning, organizing and directing of the entire medical service or medical program.
- Assists in the administration and coordination of the service.
- Assists in the establishment and maintenance of standards of performance for Physicians and other professional employees working in the service.
- Opportunitites for Medical Research
- Teaching and Supervising of Residents
- Graduate of an approved medical school
- Current Board Certification issued by the appropriate American Specialty Board
We offer full malpractice coverage, a 401k contribution with a comprehensive benefits plan. We also offer opportunitites for research and candidates can be eligible for loan forgiveness!
To learn more in complete confidence, please apply today!
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Apply for Breast Imaging Radiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly