- Position Type
In partnership with NYC Health + Hospitals/Jacobi our teams accommodate more than 325,000 outpatient visits, more than 100,000 emergency room visits and more than 20,000 inpatient admissions annually.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Jacobi is renowned for The Trauma Center, staffed to treat any traumatic injury or illness, the fully accredited Breast Health Center, and The Burn Center, with more than 40 years of work in burn care. The hospital also serves patients of many other needs. The hospital maintains an academic affiliation with Albert Einstein Medical College of Yeshiva University.
We are currently seeking a full-time Attending Pediatric Radiologist to join our thriving department
- The Radiologist should be involved in the clinical workflow of the division and should contribute to patient care
- Should involve in the coordination of any research initiatives
- Participate in teaching and supervising of residents
- Reports to the Chairman of the Department of Radiology
- American Board of Radiology Certification
- Fellowship training in Pediatrics or an equivalent work experience
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
PHYSICIAN AFFILIATE GROUP OF NEW YORK, PC
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for Pediatric Radiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly