Faculty Attending Physician
- Position Type
To ensure consistent delivery of quality patient care in a cost-effective manner.
- Graduation from accredited medical school.
- Completion of training at an ACGME or AOA accredited residency program in Family Medicine or Speciality as appropriate.
- Board Certification by the ABFM or ABOFM or Speciality as appropriate.
- Unrestricted licensure in the State of Connecticut.
- Unrestricted federal and state controlled substance registration. Outstanding clinical skills.
- Demonstrated skill and experience as an educator in graduate medical education.
Apply for Faculty Attending Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this