Plastic / Reconstructive Surgeon
- Position Type
Concord Plastic Surgery is seeking a Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon to join their team. The ideal candidate would be an individual that has a passion for patient-centered care, willingness to work in a collegial atmosphere and clinical excellence.
Our distinguished practice works as a team to deliver care in both inpatient and outpatient settings, with a full spectrum of cosmetic and reconstructive surgery including, but not limited to breast reconstruction, skin cancer treatment, cosmetic injectable, sclerotherapy, anti-aging procedures and body contouring.
Generous compensation package
- Competitive income guarantee
- Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Productivity Bonus
- Quality Bonus
- Value Based Incentive
Live, work and play in Concord
Concord provides all the energy, culture and opportunities of an urban city, yet is surrounded by magnificent natural beauty and protected habitats.
- One hour to Boston; the White Mountains and the Atlantic Coast
- Local regional airport in Manchester, NH just 20 minutes from Concord
- Abundance of outdoor activities such as biking, boating, golfing, skiing and hiking
- Eclectic mix of dining, shopping and entertainment
- Enjoy a lower cost of living with no state income tax or sales tax
- Excellent private & public school systems, within close proximity to the hospital
BE/BC in Plastic Surgery
Ability to obtain NH state professional licensing and DEA
Apply for Plastic / Reconstructive Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly