- Position Type
Our seven-member gastroenterology section is seeking BE/BC general gastroenterologists as part of a planned expansion. Our section serves a 357-bed tertiary referral center with a specialized foregut, bariatric, colorectal and pancreaticobiliary surgery and a nationally recognized cancer center operating the region’s only Cyberknife. The facility features an endoscopy unit and outpatient clinic with state-of-the-art endoscopy suites and motility lab. A hospitalist service manages all GI admissions. Seven NPs/PAs support outpatient management of IBS, IBD and liver disease and the inpatient GI consultation service. This position can accommodate subspecialty interests and provides a 1: 7 or 8 call schedule. ERCP and EUS experience not required.
- Our current group of seven physicians includes seven general and two therapeutic endoscopy gastroenterologists working in a 100% consultative practice
- State-of-the-art Digestive Health Center performing a full spectrum of endoscopy procedures
- All GI hospital admissions are managed by IM hospitalist service
- University of Minnesota medical school affiliation
- Teaching and research opportunities available
- BC/BE in Gastroenterology required
- Duluth, MN (150 miles north of the north of Minneapolis/St. Paul)
- Regional service area: 460,000
- Physician-led, integrated healthcare delivery system
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Essentia Health does not discriminate in employment because of age, color, creed, culture, disability (physical or mental), ethnicity, familial status, gender identity or expression, genetic information, language, local Human Rights Commission activity, national origin, military service, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, or public assistance status.
Apply for Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly