Pulmonary / Critical Care in Virginia's Shenandoah Valley
- Position Type
Pulmonary / Critical Care in Virginia’s Shenandoah Valley
Join a growing group of 9 physicians and 5 NP/PA’s in a hospital employed setting.
Grow our pulmonary program with the opportunity to participate in the ICU as part of our multidisciplinary group.
Practice and Hospital
- Excellent opportunity to partner with a collegial team physicians and mid-level providers in a highly managed ICU setting.
- High quality of life and work/call schedule
- Winchester Medical Center is a regional referral center serving an 18 county market with over 250 physicians - recently named Virginia’s most recommended hospital by HCAHPs and named one of the best regional hospitals in the nation by US News
- Hospital completed a 48 bed state-of-the-art Critical Care tower in early 2012
- Our busy practice encompasses all aspects of Critical Care Medicine including neurosciences and cardiac surgery
- Opportunities to teach allied health students and FP residents if desired
Community and Lifestyle
- Winchester is a safe, family-oriented community in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley with one of Virginia’s most successful school divisions.
- You and your family will enjoy live theater, musicals, museums, 4-season resorts, and all the amenities you will ever need.
- Close access to Dulles International Airport, Washington, D.C. and Baltimore, MD.
Please contact me to arrange to speak with the physicians and visit our community.
Apply for Pulmonary / Critical Care in Virginia's Shenandoah Valley
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly