EMERGENCY MEDICINE NOCTURNIST - EM PHYSICIAN
- Position Type
Visit us at Booth 30 during ACOEP 2018 Scientific Assembly and talk with our physician leadership team and recruiters about coast-to-coast opportunities.
Envision Physician Services is hiring Nocturnist Emergency Medicine Physician to staff the Emergency Department at Bayshore Medical Center located in Holmdel, New Jersey. Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine - Residents Welcome!
Bayshore Medical Center joined Hackensack Meridian Health as the sixth hospital in Meridian's Monmouth and Ocean county health system. As a member of the Hackensack Meridian Health Family, the Bayshore team marries its long-standing commitment to caring for the community with Meridian’s vision to Take Care of New Jersey. Bayshore Medical Center is one of the “Best Places to Work in New Jersey.” Located in Holmdel, NJ, Bayshore Medical Center is a 225-bed community hospital situated on a 37-acre campus.
Exciting news at Bayshore: Architectural meetings are currently being held surrounding plans for a new Medical Pavilion and a brand new Emergency Department!
- Annual volume of 35,000 visits
- 13 acute-care beds and 6 Fast Track beds
- 5 pediatric care beds
- Stroke Center
- Specially trained trauma nurses
- Full practice support with advanced practice providers, medical scribes and EMR
- Base Rate + RVU Incentives
- Full Time Benefits include: Health, Disability, Life, Dental, Vision Insurance, CME/Business Expense Allowance, Malpractice Coverage, 401k & Elective Deferral Plan
- Now offering a sign-on bonus to qualified Emergency Medical residency trained physicians
Holmdel, NJ is minutes from the New Jersey Shore and 1-hour away from either New York City or Atlantic City. Holmdel is within minutes of the PNC Bank Arts Center, an open-air concert and performing arts venue. Residents of Holmdel, NJ also enjoy award winning restaurants, farmers markets and a bustling nightlife.
- 90 minutes from Philadelphia
- Close proximity to Asbury Park, a vibrant beach town
- Chic boutiques and relaxing spas
- Close proximity to sprawling horse farms
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:
- Physician-led organization
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options
- “A” rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Colleague referral bonus program
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women’s and Children’s, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for EMERGENCY MEDICINE NOCTURNIST - EM PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly