Urology (robotics, advanced stone experience)
- Position Type
Kaiser Permanente is seeking a Urologist (robotics, advanced stone experience) San Francisco to join San Francisco Medical Center.
An academic and Tertiary Care Medical Center serving the San Francisco Community
The San Francisco Medical Center includes a modern 237-bed teaching hospital as well as three campuses complete with full-service medical office buildings.
Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Medical Center
Centrally located in San Francisco, our medical center celebrates the culturally diverse San Francisco Bay Area community by providing culturally competent care. Our service includes one of the largest cardiovascular centers in the state, which serves as a referral center for medical specialties, and a clinical site that educates residents, fellows, and UCSF medical students. We require our physicians to maintain Board Certification in their field and we encourage our physicians to pursue career opportunities in Research, Leadership and service to the Community, locally and internationally. The San Francisco Medical Center provides a collegial environment where physicians enjoy the balance of working in a community-based and academic medical center.
Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Medical Center features:
- Over 400 physicians and 3,600 support staff
- 180,000 plan members throughout San Francisco
- Community-based approach to care
- Teaching hospital and out-patient clinics serving residents and fellows in Addiction Medicine, Cardiology, Emergency Medicine, Head and Neck Surgery, Internal Medicine, Ob/Gyn, Palliative Care, Pediatrics, Podiatry, Surgery and Women’s’ Pelvic Pain
- Linguistic and Cultural Services center that offers interpretation in 56 languages, including American Sign Language
- Highly celebrated Culturally Responsive Care program with 2 bilingual and 2 mission-specific modules:
- Chinese (serves 28,000 members a year)
- Hispanic (serves 20,800 members a year)
- HIV (fully comprehensive services)
- Family Medicine (including teen and gynecology care)
- Comprehensive research facilities, including a dedicated clinical trials unit
- State-of-the-art digital imaging technology
- 6 pharmacies that process almost 2,000 prescriptions daily
- KP HealthConnect, the nation’s largest electronic medical record system
Apply for Urology (robotics, advanced stone experience)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly