- Position Type
Mercy Clinic of Oklahoma is actively recruiting a BE/BC Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join our established group in Ada, Oklahoma. Mercy Hospital Ada is a 156 bed hospital with 675 employees offering general, comprehensive, preventative and acute inpatient and outpatient services to patients living in a nine county area.
This is an opportunity to walk into a well-respected, thriving practice.
- Be instantly busy- take over a developed practice!
- Opportunity for high in-office procedure volumes
- No competition for OR time
- EPIC electronic health record at both clinic and hospital
- Experienced, cross-trained support staff
- Strong community with outstanding referral base
- Ideal location - located only 90 minutes from OKC!
Click the link and scroll down to learn more about our current OBGYN.
Compensation and benefits include:
- Competitive compensation package
- Annual bonus potential (up to 20%)
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance and disability insurance
- 401(k) / 403(b) retirement options with employer matching and 457(b) option
- Paid occurrence based malpractice
- Generous relocation package, annual CME allowance and much more!
Welcome to Ada!
We are a progressive, quality-oriented community located in the rolling hills of southern Oklahoma. Imbued with ingenuity, a pioneering spirit, and hospitality, we've been described as a place where the West meets the South! Ada is located within easy driving distances of three major cities, and is a Main Street City and a Tree City USA member. Ada is large enough to offer many bigger city amenities, such as a four-year university and a thriving business climate, yet still small enough to provide a safe and fun place to raise a family.
Building a Ministry of Health Care
Mercy, named one of the top five large U.S. health systems in 2018, 2017 and 2016 by Watson Health, an IBM company, serves millions annually. Mercy includes more than 40 acute care and specialty (heart, children’s, orthopedic and rehab) hospitals, 800 physician practices and outpatient facilities, 44,000 co-workers and 2,100 Mercy Clinic physicians in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. Mercy also has clinics, outpatient services and outreach ministries in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas. In addition, Mercy's IT division, Mercy Technology Services, supply chain organization, ROi, and Mercy Virtual commercially serve providers and patients in more than 20 states coast to coast.
If you or someone you know is interested in a stable healthcare environment and enjoy working in a strong, physician-led organization known for its quality of care and patient satisfaction, please feel free to call or email me your CV today!
Apply for OBGYN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly